Cobb Breakfast Sandwich
- 4 hard rolls, sliced horizontally
- 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 4 Tablespoons bleu cheese dressing
- 6 slices turkey bacon, cooked
- 4 fried eggs
- Sliced turkey (leftover cooked turkey or deli meat)
- 1 avocado (peeled and thinly sliced)
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
Lightly butter rolls then grill or toast with cut side toward heat source. Spread with bleu cheese dressing.
Between each roll, layer 1 1/2 strips bacon, sliced turkey, 1 egg, avocado and tomato slices.