This turkey tenderloin recipe is a great weeknight supper. Turkey breast in a soy sauce, garlic and orange juice marinade is sauteed and then topped with peach preserves. Serve with rice and a steamed veggie for a light, but tasty, meal.
Turkey Tenderloins with Peach Preserves
Write a review
- Turkey Tenderloins with Peach Preserves
- 2 turkey tenderloins
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- ½ cup orange juice, divided
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ½ cup peach preserves
- Cut turkey into 2 to 3 inch medallions. (You should have 6 – 8 slices per tenderloin.)
- In a large self-sealing plastic bag place turkey, soy sauce, 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, 6 tablespoons orange juice and minced garlic. Seal and marinate in refrigerator for approximately 1 hour.
- Remove turkey from bag and discard marinade. In a large skillet warm remaining 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
- Add turkey to the skillet and cook 2 to 3 minutes per side or until brown. Add peach preserves and remaining 2 tablespoons orange juice. Heat until sauce is bubbly.
- Serve with hot cooked rice.
Iowa Turkey Federation http://iowaturkey.org/