This family-sized crust less quiche is great for serving a crowd for breakfast or brunch. Katie likes to mix it up on Christmas Eve and serve Christmas morning.
Turkey Broccoli Brunch Bake
This family-sized crust less quiche is great for serving a crowd for breakfast or brunch. Katie makes it Christmas Eve and serves this Christmas morning.
Write a review
- 1 cup chopped turkey ham
- 1/3 cup sliced green onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained OR 1 1/2 cups fresh chopped broccoli
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- 1 cup all-purpose OR whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1. Wash hands.
- 2. Arrange turkey ham in a greased 13x9x2 inch baking pan. Top with green onion, red pepper, broccoli and mozzarella cheese.
- 3. In a large bowl combine eggs, milk, flour, Parmesan cheese, lemon pepper seasoning and basil. Beat together with a wire whisk until smooth. Pour evenly over turkey mixture in baking dish. Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours, if desired.
- 4. Bake, uncovered in a preheated 425 degree oven for 30 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- 1 serving: 205 calories, protein 16.6 g, fat 8.5 g (saturated 3.7g), cholesterol 112.4 mg, sodium 551.5 mg, carbohydrate 18.2 g, fiber 1.7 g
Iowa Turkey Federation http://iowaturkey.org/