This turkey recipe will quickly become a favorite! Slow-simmered turkey breast cutlets are wrapped with turkey ham and cheese and cooked in the slow cooker.
This low carb dish has 40 grams of protein and only 322 calories per serving!
Crock Pot Cordon Bleu Turkey
Slow-simmered turkey breast cutlets wrapped with turkey ham and cheese.
Write a review
- 8 (4 ounce) turkey breast cutlets
- 8 thin slices turkey deli ham
- 8 thin slices Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3 tablespoons sherry
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1. Lightly flatten turkey cutlets between plastic wrap by tapping with the bottom of a skillet.
- 2. Place one slice of ham and one slice of cheese on top of each cutlet. Roll up and secure with a toothpick. Wash hands.
- 3. In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Brown turkey roll-ups in butter.
- 4. Place roll-ups in slow cooker. In medium bowl stir together cream of mushroom soup, sherry and black pepper. Pour over roll-ups in slow cooker.
- 5. Cook on low in slow cooker for 4 to 5 hours.
- 1 serving: Calories 322, Protein 40 g, Fat 14.4 g (saturated 7.8 g), Cholesterol 117.1 mg, Sodium 583.3 mg, Carbohydrate 4.9 g, Fiber 0 g
Iowa Turkey Federation http://iowaturkey.org/