This juicy, easy turkey marinade is great on the grill and makes summertime cooking a breeze!
Grilled Citrus Turkey Tenderloins
Turkey can be great on the grill, and this easy marinade makes it happen!
Write a review
- Fresh orange juice, lemon juice and lime juice: 2 tablespoons each
- Vegetable oil, honey, and chopped cilantro: 1 tablespoon each
- chili powder, salt and minced garlic: 1/2 teaspoon each
- cumin and pepper: 1/4 teaspoon each
- TURKEY TENDERLOINS, cut in half long ways (butterflied): 2
- In large self-closing plastic bag combine orange, lemon and lime juices, oil, honey, cilantro, chili powder, garlic, cumin, pepper and salt; seal bag and shake to mix.
- Add tenderloins to marinade, seal bag and refrigerate 4 to 6 hours, turning occasionally to marinate evenly.
- Prepare grill for direct heat cooking. Cook over hot coals 4 to 5 minutes per side until meat is no longer pink in center, juices run clear, and food thermometer reaches 170 degrees F.
- Serves: 4
- Nutrition Facts
- Total Calories 181
- Total Fat 4 g
- % Daily Total Fat 19
- Cholesterol 70 g
- Sodium 336 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 7 g
- Protein 28 g
Iowa Turkey Federation http://iowaturkey.org/