This hot turkey dip is quick and easy, using leftover turkey breast and the microwave or crock pot.
Hot Turkey Dip
A great dip utilizing leftover turkey breast in the crockpot!
Write a review
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Pepper Jack cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 pound processed cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can shopped green chilies
- 2 cups cooked, finely chopped turkey breast
- Diced green peppers, to taste (optional)
- Chopped onion, to taste
- 2 sliced green onions, top dip to taste
- 1. Wash hands.
- 2. Place ingredients in slow cooker or large microwave safe dish. Stir to combine. Cover and turn slow cooker on or place on low in microwave. Heat until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with taco or corn chips.
Iowa Turkey Federation http://iowaturkey.org/