We’re bracing for a blizzard again in Iowa. This has been an exceptionally cold winter, but our snowfall total has been low. Normally, we would be thrilled about below-average snow fall. But parts of our state experienced a drought two years in a row, so we need the moisture that snow provides.
The snow is bringing more bitter cold temperatures with it. But don’t worry, our turkeys will be safe and warm inside our barns.
And this Cheesy Turkey Lasagna (with spinach!) will keep you warm, as well!
- 1 Cup Minced onions
- 3 Cups Chopped cooked turkey
- 10 oz Frozen, chopped spinach, thawed and drained, pat dry
- 4 Cups Grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 Cups Parmesan cheese
- 1 Cup Ricotta cheese
- ½ tsp Rosemary
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- ½ tsp Pepper
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 10 OZ can Cream of Chicken soup
- ½ Cup Sour cream
- ½ Cup Milk
- 9 Lasagna noodles
- Wash hands.
- Sauté minced onions with 1 T. olive oil.
- Mix onions together all remaining ingredients except noodles.
- Put 3 noodles on the bottom of 9” x 13” baking pan/dish and top with a layer of the mixture. Repeat 2 more times alternating with noodles and mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.