Cheesy Turkey Spaghetti
Write a review
- 16 oz. dry spaghetti, cooked
- 1 lb. Velveeta Light (2%) Queso Blanco Cheese
- 2 cups cooked, chopped turkey (white meat preferred) *
- 1 can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of petite diced tomatoes
- 4 oz. can of mild green chilies
- 4 oz. can mushroom stems & pieces, drained
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 small onion, diced--or less, to taste
- salt & pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker and stir to mix well.
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- Stir before serving.
- *ground turkey can also be used in this recipe
Iowa Turkey Federation http://iowaturkey.org/